Friday, November 12, 2010

Professional Tutorials using Cinema 4D and Photoshop

Cinema 4D or C4D is a commercial, cross-platform, high-end 3-D graphics application, shaped by MAXON Computer GmbH of Friedrichsdorf, Germany. Noted for its supple interface and ease of use, it is competent of technical and polygonal/sub modeling, animating, lighting, texturing and rendering.

Stylish Light in Cinema 4D and Photoshop Tutorial


Subsequent my Cinema 4D training I started playing with lights and illumination. It's astonishing what we can do using Global Illumination. We can turn a easy scene into a very pragmatic render with complex light and shadows. Also, I've used Adobe Photoshop to add some post production effects.


another_version


Incredibly Realistic Water Text in Cinema 4D and Photoshop


Yesterday it was raining and I determined to create a water effect. I didn't know what to do then I saw the desktop wallpaper I'm using, a image from the depthCORE Heist chapter shaped by Sumeco that we used of the Wallpaper of the Week 43. To create the effect, I had to use Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator and Maxon Cinema 4D.


in this tutorial I will show you how to create a water text effect. Even although it might look complex it's a very easy effect. We will use Illustrator for the text, then Cinema 4D to make it a 3D text and Photoshop to mix the 3D with some real photos to create a nice and realistic result.


version_2


Creepy Ghost in Photoshop and Cinema 4D


In this tutorial I will show you how to create a nice ghost using Adobe Photoshop addition an image created in Cinema 4D with some photos. The procedure is easy and I will also show you how to use the Cloth feature in Cinema 4D.


2986613486_879b3254ac


Click on the image for full preview


Bizarre Photo Treatment in Photoshop


In this tutorial I will show you this really cool photo treatment using some Image Modifications and also, we will play with the Liquefy Filter to create a crazy effect.


conclusion


Reader Tutorial: Create a Cool Movie Poster in Photoshop


In this tutorial you are going to learn a few good techniques and instructions for color correction. Hope you like it. Hopefully this tutorial can advantage in your pursuit of becoming a better designer.


pasted_graphic_3

1 comment: