Sunday, November 7, 2010

10 Illustrative Corel DRAW Tutorials

I’m collecting some very good material of Corel DRAW from grafx-design, there is some professional tips in all of listed Tutorials, hope you like these and leave your comments.

Creating Animated Logos with Corel DRAW


This tutorial will demonstrate how you can create an Animated GIF logo. I used Corel DRAW! 7.0 for Windows for this technique. Some things may be done differently with other versions.


170


Snap Art from Alien Skin Software


Snap Art is a Photoshop plug-in that enables you to create all kinds of artwork using your digital photographs. It features an easy-to-use interface that readily becomes intuitive within minutes of starting to use the software. But don’t let the ease-of-use fool you into thinking that Snap Art is not a powerful package.


234


Creating a Cracked Text Effect with Corel DRAW!


This tutorial will demonstrate how you can create a Cracked Text effect. I used Corel DRAW! 8.0 for Windows for this technique. Some things may be done differently with other versions.
One of the things that’s so cool about vector drawing programs is that certain effects that would be extremely difficult, if not impossible, to re-create in a paint program are so easy to accomplish with a drawing program.


This next effect, “cracked text”, is no exception. This wouldn’t be easy to do in a paint program but you can follow along and get this one done in just minutes with Corel DRAW!
To get started, open a new file and use the Text Tool to enter some text. I entered the word “Cracked” in 100 point using Arial Black (see figure 8.1).


319


Creating a Page Curl Effect with Corel DRAW!


415


Creating Yahoo! Style Buttons with Corel DRAW!


This tutorial will show you how to create Yahoo! style buttons. Many people have written asking how these are done and I’ll be demonstrating the technique with all of the programs I write tutorials for. I used Corel DRAW! 7.0 for Windows for this technique. Some things may be done differently with other versions.


514


Creating Complex Shapes with Corel DRAW!


This tutorial will show you how to create complex shapes in Corel DRAW! I used Corel DRAW! 7.0 for Windows. Some things may be done differently with other versions.


It’s fairly easy to create simple shapes with a vector drawing program such as Corel DRAW!. There are built-in tools for creating circles, ellipses, squares, rectangles and polygons, etc… You may wonder, though, how to create more complex shapes. The tools to help with this are there, as well, they’re just not as obvious.


614


Creating Contoured Text with Corel DRAW!


This tutorial will show you how to create Contoured Text in Corel DRAW! I used Corel DRAW! 7.0 for Windows. Some things may be done differently with other versions.


I’ve had a number of people write and ask how the title on the Corel DRAW! box is done. You know the look. It has black text surrounded by a gold gradient. The process is quite simple and, using it, you can achieve some really cool effects.


712


Creating 3D Buttons with Corel DRAW!


This tutorial will show you how to create 3D buttons in Corel DRAW! I used Corel DRAW! 7.0 for Windows. Some things may be done differently with other versions.


The buttons you’ll draw during this tutorial were inspired by my stereo. I originally created these buttons for the first Earth Orbit Consulting web site. I subsequently went on to create the first GrafX Design online tutorial describing how I had created these buttons with Paint Shop Pro. To show you how some graphics can be created with a vector program as easily as they can be with a paint program, I’m re-creating that first tutorial here.


815


Creating Drop Shadows with Corel DRAW!


915


Creating 3D Textured Text with Corel DRAW!


This tutorial will show you how to create 3D Textured Text in Corel DRAW! I used Corel DRAW! 7.0 for Windows. Some things may be done differently with other versions.


I’m always exploring textures and materials effects in the various programs I use. I like creating gold, metal, wood, stone, etc… Normally I use all sorts of filters and tricks to get the look just right and I usually use a bitmap program such as Photoshop. I thought it might be fun, though, to try and see if something like this could be done with a vector program such as Corel DRAW! The following tutorial is the result. Let me know what you think.


1016

2 comments:

  1. We are LogoProDesign as a Custom Logo Designer, We checked your artwork collections. Those are amazed us. Thanks for that type of good work collections. We regularly checked your website for good artwork example.
    Thanks
    David Thomas

    ReplyDelete